Monday, May 01, 2006

mi casa wireless!








EEEEEEE! Ayiyi, etc. Yo tiene el net. bueno. Benevenudo mi casa.

Above, there are shots of the living room, the two bedrooms, the kitchen, the view from the kitchen balcony, the bath...

I was very excited yesterday to discover a view of the palm trees from my bed. The dog had been very concerned about the birds in the palm trees yesterday morning, but I paid little attention. I was unaware that there were parrots living in the palm trees. Big green ones! No need for an alarm clock at Casa Pacifica, it turns out.

I took shots of our courtyard, which is intensely planted, and "our beach" today, before I was utterly exhausted. A little touch of New England. I will try to post them soon. Our unknown wireless benefactor is a little irregular, so posting pix takes some time!

1 comment:

lislemck said...

Yes, there are balconies off the kitchen and the living room. There is door to a patio off the kitchen as well--just concrete, but my plants (including a lovely basket planter I got somewhere *wink*) seem to like it just fine, and a barbeque grill is in the planning stage. Wait until you see the roses and the beach! Well, wait until I find my camera cable...