



Ok, I had to document my window village. The snow globes are always there, along with the Arab coffee pots, and well loved. Adding the Christmas tschotschkes and lights just took it completely over the top, I must admit. The swag of lights along our balconies with the also-beloved electric palm trees. The fiber optic Christmas tree is special, but nobody, nothing, nowhere, can beat the stockings hung by the surfboards with care.
2 comments:
Hi there :)
I miss you and think of you often. This time googling you I had some luck and found your blog. NIce blog! We've crossed paths a lot, I am just beginning to read up on your adventures.
Please let me know if you'd like to be in touch. My email is on my web site (linked) and my phone number in NYC has not changed.
Much love to you and your family,
me- oh and also from Dean and Lolly
Doh! Typos on my post - and I did preview it! OK the right link should be on here now...
Sorry for the double post.
Post a Comment