Welcome back to the intermittent work in progress that is my annual Christmas blog/newsletter! I am sitting home in Ocean Beach, after a rather manical day of cookie making. I have one batch of almond spritz baked and in the freezer. The batter for a batch of chocolate crinkles is "resting" in the refrigerator. I work tomorrow. The plan is to be ready to make mudballs (dough rolled in confectioner's sugar) and bake them Sunday, after obediance class. (Please note: neither of these recipes are the exact same as mine. I am too lazy to type them all in. If you really want my recipes, comment or email, and I will get it to you when I can.) I am also hoping to have the energy to make brownies and shortbread on Sunday. Then I will have the baking for the work holiday party done--yeah!
Oh, I mentioned obedience classes. They are for us humans to learn how to interact with our new canine member of the family, Spot. Spot is a chihuahua/rat terrier mix. We adopted him from a shelter, where he was a "second chance" dog, in late August. Spot did need sme attitude adjustment, so we enrolled in classes at smrtdog. We all just graduated puppy obedience II. Spot is about 2 years old, but small (10 lbs.), so he gets classed with the puppies. It's ok with him--they are very silly, and he can easily run rings around them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment