Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dreidl spin, spin, spin, spin!


Here's to hannukah! A very silly claymation for your enjoyment. Matt and I had a very Jewish Christmas. There was gelt in my stocking, and in the afternoon, we went to the movies, then out for Chinese for dinner. All in all a very nice day. Boxing day followed tradition as well: we exchanged gifts (wrong size, wrong attachments), went for a nice walk on the beach (I got the toastiest hoodie evah for Xmas), then I lay in bed eating truffles and reading a dreadful Regency romance. Some one donated what looks like a lifetime collection to Matt's freebie table--it seemed the perfect gift for me!

Oh, I am thinking of starting a blog on "Overheard in OB (Ocean Beach)." Yesterday, I heard a woman say to another woman, "It's such a girl beer." No idea what that means. Matt is so well known in OB, that on our walk yesterday, someone saw him and said "Oh, is the library closed today?" His personal favorite was when a stranger came up to him on the street and just blurted out, "Do you know how to spell fiduciary?" Of course, Matt obliged. Just part of the OB librarian's job.

No comments: