skip to main | skip to sidebar

tintinnabulations of 2007

My yearly hodgepodge of pix, poetry, news, and of course, blatherings

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I Love NY Snow Globe


I Love NY Snow Globe

I've been trying, unsuccessfully to get the image back. For now, just click on the link.

brought to me by Babylon Sister--thank you! The trash bag really makes it for me!
Posted by lislemck at 6:59 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's kind of awesome XD

6:31 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Christmas, War is Over

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2006 (13)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2005 (9)
    • ▼  December (9)
      • An Ocean Beach Christmas
      • Carols in the key of F
      • Dreidl spin, spin, spin, spin!
      • Merry merry!
      • Hang ornaments, dude
      • Fairplay: The Bestest Things About Moving to San D...
      • 10 worst things about moving to San Diego
      • I Love NY Snow Globe
      • And we're off!

Links

  • All Things Christmas
  • Christmas on Wikipedia
  • Bibilioblather
  • McKenty.us
  • Type California Christmas here for more pictures

About Me

My photo
lislemck
View my complete profile